Thursday, April 18, 2013

Letter P Creativity Challenge



This is a blog idea that really needs participants in order to work. So I am hoping to pick up some followers who would be interested in participating in a weekly creative challenge. Generally I will post the weekly challenge idea on Sunday's. During the month of April I am participating in the A-Z blogging challenge and will be posting a collection of creative ideas for each letter of the alphabet that I have collected over the past year.

This challenge is to create something that features the letter P.
It might be a photograph, a craft project, a recipe, a poem, could be musical. If you would like to submit your idea you can send me jpegs or your pinterest embed code and a brief description of your creative idea. My hope would be that we all stir up creativity in each other.

You can take part in any past creative challenge on this blog. You just need to let me know the post title of the challenge you want to be included and I will add your submissions when I receive them. You can send your submissions to spark_my_creativity@yahoo.com





P is for parrots and this is one of my own paintings. 


P is for painted pebbles. 


P is for Project Pages - these are two of my own e-books. Click on them if you are interested. 
Source: payhip.com via Margot on Pinterest


Source: payhip.com via Margot on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Great post, featuring all that you love and do! www.sandysanderellasmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your painting. One summer my grandkids and I painted on rocks and it was so much fun. I have a bowl of rocks all with painted faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from A-Z. Love your parrot! Cool to meet you.

    ReplyDelete