Monday, April 8, 2013

Letter G Creativity Challenge



This is a blog idea that really needs participants in order to work. So I am hoping to pick up some followers who would be interested in participating in a weekly creative challenge. Generally I will post the weekly challenge idea on Sunday's. During the month of April I am participating in the A-Z blogging challenge and will be posting a collection of creative ideas for each letter of the alphabet that I have collected over the past year.

This challenge is to create something that features the letter G.
It might be a photograph, a craft project, a recipe, a poem, could be musical. If you would like to submit your idea you can send me jpegs or your pinterest embed code and a brief description of your creative idea. My hope would be that we all stir up creativity in each other.

You can take part in any past creative challenge on this blog. You just need to let me know the post title of the challenge you want to be included and I will add your submissions when I receive them. You can send your submissions to spark_my_creativity@yahoo.com





I love that G is for Go Places




A Great Gift idea to make

6 comments:

  1. That is an awesome gift idea! I will have to copy that soon. Love the letter G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula, glad you were inspired by the ideas in this post.

      Blessings,
      Margot

      Delete
  2. Great craft ideas. What an original baby keep-sake in the first photo. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is adorable. I had fun collecting all the ideas. Most of the posts have some of my own projects some how I missed getting my own on G.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Margot

      Delete
  3. Wow! This would be so much more work than just writing.

    Returning visit from A to Z.

    Transformed Nonconformist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of the photos are embedded things from Pinterest. Some of the posts have my own projects as well - but not this letter. Actually I started collecting photos of A - Z letters right after last years challenge. Then a month before the challenge I took a long long day to put together each one and set them to post on the correct day. So this has actually been the easy blog for me to manage. The daily devotional that I write actually takes a lot more work.
      Thanks for stopping by.
      Have a great A-Z

      Margot

      Delete