Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Letter I Creativity Challenge


This is a blog idea that really needs participants in order to work. So I am hoping to pick up some followers who would be interested in participating in a weekly creative challenge. Generally I will post the weekly challenge idea on Sunday's. During the month of April I am participating in the A-Z blogging challenge and will be posting a collection of creative ideas for each letter of the alphabet that I have collected over the past year.

This challenge is to create something that features the letter I.
It might be a photograph, a craft project, a recipe, a poem, could be musical. If you would like to submit your idea you can send me jpegs or your pinterest embed code and a brief description of your creative idea. My hope would be that we all stir up creativity in each other.

You can take part in any past creative challenge on this blog. You just need to let me know the post title of the challenge you want to be included and I will add your submissions when I receive them. You can send your submissions to spark_my_creativity@yahoo.com

Having to stretch a bit for I is for Instrument

Source: flickr.com via Margot on Pinterest




This is one of my own paintings with instruments in it.


Here are some of my own I is for Insect ideas from my mosaic projects. 

Add caption

Insects... 
I have a thing
 for butterflies and dragonflies. The ones with pale blue backgrounds are from a larger project called The Beloved Project.

The butterfly with rainbows in the wings was a medium sized project and is a wall hanging. It has mirror rain drops among flowers. Kind of my way of reminding the viewer that out of the storms of life come the most beautiful flowers.




Click Here to go to this card










You also will find insects in some of the jewelry projects and finally in many of the 300 cards that I have posted at Greeting Card Universe that I created from images of my mosaic work.  



Click here to link to this card

Click here to go to this card


6 comments:

  1. I love that picture with the sting instruments. How beautiful.

    Happy A to Z blogging!
    pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty one - but not one of mine. Found that one on Pinterest.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Margot

      Delete
  2. The mosaic insects are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula, I had fun making them.
      Thanks for stopping by,
      Blessings, Margot

      Delete
  3. Wow, you are very talented. Love these!

    Just stopping by from the A-Z. Nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie,
      I will visit you back in a minute. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great A-Z

      Blessings, Margot

      Delete