Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Letter B Creativity Challenge


This is a blog idea that really needs participants in order to work. So I am hoping to pick up some followers who would be interested in participating in a weekly creative challenge. Generally I will post the weekly challenge idea on Sunday's. During the month of April I am participating in the A-Z blogging challenge and will be posting a collection of creative ideas for each letter of the alphabet that I have collected over the past year.

This challenge is to create something that features the letter B.
It might be a photograph, a craft project, a recipe, a poem, could be musical. If you would like to submit your idea you can send me jpegs or your pinterest embed code and a brief description of your creative idea. My hope would be that we all stir up creativity in each other.

You can take part in any past creative challenge on this blog. You just need to let me know the post title of the challenge you want to be included and I will add your submissions when I receive them. You can send your submissions to spark_my_creativity@yahoo.com

These first few are my own mosaic projects. B for Butterfly and are available in my artfire shop http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/MM-Fractured-Designs

Source: artfire.com via Margot on Pinterest


Source: artfire.com via Margot on Pinterest


Here's another of my projects B is for bird
Source: artfire.com via Margot on Pinterest




Source: etsy.com via Margot on Pinterest


Source: ffffound.com via Margot on Pinterest









8 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! I love butterflies.
    Dani @ Entertaining Interests
    #warriorminion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dani, I had fun making the butterflies.
      Blessings, Margot

      Delete
  2. I will make a note about your challenge to remind me. Sounds like fun, and hopefully I will make something for one of the letters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see what you come up with Margaret. Thanks for stopping by.
      Blessings, Margot

      Delete
  3. Those are lovely! I'll think about the weekly challenge. During April, it might be a bit slippery but it sounds interesting!

    Jessica @ Visions of Other Worlds
    Twitter: @jmarcarelli, #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well for A-Zers its probably not a great time to take on another challenge. I post them weekly so check back when the dust settles a bit. I set these up to pre post for the month of April, while I am busy keeping up with daily writing for my other blog that is in the A -Z challenge.
      Blessings, Margot

      Delete
  4. Such cute butterflies. I wonder how long it took for you to make them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cynthia, These butterflies are about the size of your hand. They are for me a pretty quick project. Maybe about 3 -4 hours plus grouting and finishing.

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

    Blessings, Margot

    ReplyDelete