Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Letter C Creativity Challenge



This is a blog idea that really needs participants in order to work. So I am hoping to pick up some followers who would be interested in participating in a weekly creative challenge. Generally I will post the weekly challenge idea on Sunday's. During the month of April I am participating in the A-Z blogging challenge and will be posting a collection of creative ideas for each letter of the alphabet that I have collected over the past year.

This challenge is to create something that features the letter C.
It might be a photograph, a craft project, a recipe, a poem, could be musical. If you would like to submit your idea you can send me jpegs or your pinterest embed code and a brief description of your creative idea. My hope would be that we all stir up creativity in each other.

You can take part in any past creative challenge on this blog. You just need to let me know the post title of the challenge you want to be included and I will add your submissions when I receive them. You can send your submissions to spark_my_creativity@yahoo.com

Source: flickr.com via Margot on Pinterest




Source: etsy.com via Margot on Pinterest









3 comments:

  1. I am in love with how you are doing this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful original idea for the challenge! You Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying your theme, and will be back to visit from time to time.

    ReplyDelete