Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sepia Tone Challenge

This challenge is to create something that uses Sepia Tones.
It might be a photograph, a craft project, a recipe, a poem, could be musical. If you would like to submit your idea you can send me jpegs or your pinterest embed code and a brief description of your creative idea. My hope would be that we all stir up creativity in each other.

You can take part in any past creative challenge on this blog. You just need to let me know the post title of the challenge you want to be included and I will add your submissions when I receive them. You can send your submissions to spark_my_creativity@yahoo.com
To help get your creative juices flowing with I have posted some  examples of projects I found on Pinterest.

Source: flickr.com via Mandie on Pinterest






No comments:

Post a Comment